Creating A Cover - The Basics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Adobe Photoshop Tips 'n Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WPG

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inserting an image is a simple as opening the picture you wish to use and then Select All (Ctrl A), Copy (Ctrl C), and Paste (Ctrl V) into your template.

To enlarge or reduce the size of the image you pasted into the template, select the layer with the picture, then transform it by using (Ctrl T). You can then simply grab the corner of the image and drag it to the size you want or you can enter a number into the menu at the top to resize it to a specific percentage.

But before you do all this I would recommend you take a few hours and visit some tutorial sites to learn about the different features of Photoshop. Once you practice a little and get to know all the basics it will allow you to play around and see what magical things you can create.
daripper
*Resident Artist
*Resident Artist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Photo Shop Reply with quote

I would suggest being very, very, very, careful about buying any software off of ebay or any online auction. If you see a unbelievable deal say like $50.00 for Adobe CS2 or Windows XP then it is probably a backup pirated copy of the program. Like the old saying goes " if it looks to good to be true then it probably isn't true" Wink
My name is 0110010001100001011100100110100101110000011100000110010101110010
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Adobe Photoshop Tips 'n Tricks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: