Unclear Covers and need help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sensuous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Unclear Covers and need help Reply with quote

New and need help with the dvd covers. I found the ones that I am looking for and right click on them and hit save and when I open them and print them they text on the back explaining the movie is blurry on each and every cover. How can I get a clear copy of these covers to print. I am wondering if I am doing this wrong or have a bad setting or something. I used to use cdcover.cc but that site is now closed down. Any suggestions would be of great help.
daripper
*Resident Artist
*Resident Artist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Unclear Covers and need help Reply with quote

sensuous wrote:
New and need help with the dvd covers. I found the ones that I am looking for and right click on them and hit save and when I open them and print them they text on the back explaining the movie is blurry on each and every cover. How can I get a clear copy of these covers to print. I am wondering if I am doing this wrong or have a bad setting or something. I used to use cdcover.cc but that site is now closed down. Any suggestions would be of great help.

Okay right there is your problem if you right click and save all you are getting is the preview thumbnail you need to left click and when the
download box pops up click on save and save the full size image of the cover to your hard drive. Then open it up in your favorite printing SW
and when it is printed it should be clear because when trying to print the right click and save thumbnail image it will be stretched all out of
shape and be blurry. Wink
My name is 0110010001100001011100100110100101110000011100000110010101110010
sensuous

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the reply, yep that solved the problem everything is working fantastic now. I wondered because everyone is raving about this site and I just couldn't understand why it looked so bad. Thanks again for the help,.
daripper
*Resident Artist
*Resident Artist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sensuous wrote:
Thanks so much for the reply, yep that solved the problem everything is working fantastic now. I wondered because everyone is raving about this site and I just couldn't understand why it looked so bad. Thanks again for the help,.

No problem m8, glad to be able to help you out that is why we are here
any time you need help just let me know and I'll be glad to help out if I
can. Wink Very Happy
My name is 0110010001100001011100100110100101110000011100000110010101110010
smudger
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coxxxx.cc has not closed down; it's still up and running but all of their covers are at a low resolution, usually around 1500 X 1000 or less.

You'll always get better quality here on this site, both customs and scans, but Coxxxx.cc is still useful for temporary replacements of rare covers. Hopefully some kind artist will come up with a custom; maybe yourself from the layout you've discovered on the low-res example.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Help Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: