Transformers Dark of the Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blknight3
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Transformers Dark of the Moon Reply with quote

I went to see this with no real expectactions, just bored and a super hot day so I wanetd the A/C.

This movie is like the othres. High on action and short on plot. At 2 hours and 24 minutes it's a long movie, but the time doesn't drag thanks to the constant action. The relationship between Witwicky and his new flame is a bit stilted at times.

Overall a C on the plot with an A- on the action to arrive at a B- for the overall movie.
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

while not great, it was better than i anticipated. i thought it would be hard to get a hottie that was hotter than megan fox, but rosie whitely is definitely HOTTER. Laughing i give it a thumbs up B-/B.

BHD Twisted Evil
DVDCoverArt
Site Master
Site Master

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Hotter, but out of place Reply with quote

Megan Fox was plausible as a girlfriend because of the circumstances that brought them together.

I felt the new girl was out of place, which made her a distraction rather than an asset to the film. Besides the fact that her performance felt staged rather than fluid, I just can't see a girl like her falling for a guy like him without some kind of miracle involved.
blackhawkdown
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Hotter, but out of place Reply with quote

DVDCoverArt wrote:
Megan Fox was plausible as a girlfriend because of the circumstances that brought them together.

I felt the new girl was out of place, which made her a distraction rather than an asset to the film. Besides the fact that her performance felt staged rather than fluid, I just can't see a girl like her falling for a guy like him without some kind of miracle involved.

lolol....heyyyyy, do u mean us "normal" dudes have zero hope for a hottie super model? Sad i believe in miracles!

BHD Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DVDCoverArt.org Forum Index :: Movie, TV, & Theater Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: